Meet Our Team
Bilal KhadimResearch Associate
- FieldIntellectual History and Philosophy
- Degrees Masters in Intellectual History and Philosophy (Harvard University)
- Bio Bilal Khadim joined the School of Integrated Social Sciences as Lecturer and Research Associate. He holds a Masters degree from Harvard University in Intellectual History and Philosophy with a focus on the Arabo-Islamic philosophical traditions. His undergraduate degree in Economics is from LUMS.
Shaffay SohailResearch Associate
- Field Marketing
- Degrees Master of Science in Marketing (Stockholm Business School)
- Bio Shaffay Sohail is a graduate of Stockholm Business School with a Masters degree in Marketing. Previously he had pursued his Bachelor degree from Forman Christian College University in Economics and graduated Cum Laude. Currently he is working at University of Lahore as a Lecturer and Research Associate. His research interest fall within the integration of Marketing with other Social Sciences to understand the consumer better and how business can make use of this information to compliment their decision making dynamics.
Iqra JavedResearch Associate
- FieldIntellectual History and Philosophy
- Degrees Masters of Philosophy in political Science (Kinnaird College for Women Lahore)
- Bio Iqra Javed is a lecturer in the School of Integrated Social Sciences and a Research Associate in CSSPR. She has M.Phil in Political Science form Kinnaird College for Women Lahore. Her research work focused on politics of the local body system in Pakistan.
Muhammad AjmalResearch Associate
- Field Social Sciences
- Degrees Master of Arts in Political Science, Democratic Governance and Civil Society Specialization (University of Osnabrueck, Germany)
Master of Science in Anthropology (Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad, Pakistan)
Master of Arts in History, Subcontinent India and Pakistan Specialization (University of Punjab, Lahore)
- Bio Research Associate at the Research Centre (CSSPR) and Senior Lecturer at the School (SISS) University of Lahore DR Campus Lahore since Oct. 4, 2016. Prior, he worked in the development sector for almost seven years and mainly kept involved in research and report writing along with different administrative and managerial tasks while performing at different portfolios with various international organisations including CWS P/A, The Asia Foundation, LEAD Pakistan, PRCS, Danish Red Cross and UNDP Pakistan.
With a comprehensive orientation to the social development sector and a sound academic background in social sciences along with international exposure Mr. Ajmal has a strong research profile with a number of publications to his credit. He has ethnographic field work experience in Sind, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and Punjab along with field exposure of almost all provinces of Pakistan.
During the course of his academic and professional research he has covered a diverse range of subjects including gender, civil society, democracy, development, governance and public policy, health, education, conflict studies, disaster management and natural resources management along with others. Besides strong inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills, research, theory and writing count as his major strengths.
Mr. Ajmal is further interested in pursuing his research on governance, transparency and accountability mechanisms.
Tehmina AslamLecturer and Research Associate
- Field Terrorism and International Relations
- Degrees PhD Scholar at Department of Political Science(University of the Punjab,Lahore)
- Bio Miss Tehmina Aslam is a PhD Scholar at department of Political Science,University of the Punjab,Lahore.Her research focuses on Terrorism and Counter Terrorism strategies and shift in Pakistan’s Foreign Policy since 9/11 especially to India and Afghanistan. Tehmina has been a regular faculty member at department of Political Science,Kinnaird College Lahore,Department of Political Science,Government College University Lahore and at Department of International Relations and Political Science at University of the Punjab.She has been visiting faculty member at Fast National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore.Tehmina received her Msc degree in International Relations from Quaid-i-Azam University Islamabad and M.Phil in Political Science from Government College University Lahore with distinction.